UDRI conducts research, develops technology, solves problems, and supports the University's educational mission in the engineering and science arenas. We are committed to continually improving our technical expertise, refining our business processes, increasing business, and satisfying our customers' requirements.
Five Research Institute groups are registered to ISO 9001:2015, an international quality management standard. Members of these groups are guided by processes defined within our quality manual and by laboratory-specific standard operating procedures. The quality management system undergoes periodic internal audits and management reviews.
• Advanced High Temperature Materials Group (Energy Technologies & Materials Division)
• Composites Manufacturing & Testing Group (Multiscale Composites & Polymers Division)
• Sealants, Elastomers and Adhesives Group (Nonstructural Materials Division)
• Structure and Component Characterization Group (Aerospace Mechanics Division)
• Structures Group (Aerospace Mechanics Division)
Click here to view our ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Registered by Eagle Registrations Inc.
Three Research Institute groups have been accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005, an international quality standard that specifies general requirements for the competence of testing and/or calibration laboratories.
• Coatings, Corrosion and Erosion Group (Nonstructural Materials division) - Certification and Scope
• Sealants and Elastomers Lab (Nonstructural Materials division) - Certification and Scope
• Structure and Component Characterization Group (Aerospace Mechanics division) - Certification and Scope
Adobe Reader is required to view the Certifications.